Home modifications involve changing structures, layouts, fittings to allow an older person or someone with a disability to safely move around their own home. The Style Care team have helped many South Australians remain in their homes by providing quality home modifications.
Some of these home modifications and installs can include the following:
- Ramps (access ramps, step ramps, threshold ramps)
- Steps (platform steps, half steps)
- Rails (grab rails, hand rails and bannister rails)
- Doorway widening and door modifications (door reversals, lift off safety hinges, sliding doors, concertina doors, all types of handle modifications)
- Electrical switches and PowerPoints relocated or made higher
- Kitchens lowered
- Windows made bigger
- Installing emergency alarms and monitoring systems, or smart technology to control lighting and blinds
Accessible Bathroom Modifications
Style Care Independent Living Home Modifications
Among these Bathroom options there are plenty of other things you can consider when looking to make home modifications. We can change your hot water boiler to the most efficient system on the market and we can arrange for windows to be changed, especially to double glazed, as we know that it is cold in Adelaide during the winter.
For any of your home modifications please call us and we will do everything we can to provide you with the best independent living home modifications we can. Contact us Now!